J-Term Day 2: The Lord of the Rings Online!

Today marked our second day in the Lord of the Rings Online! We finished all but the last quest of the Shire Prologue, and all of my students (pictured above) got their Feather Hats and joined the kin.

While we did run into some lag problems after lunch, most of us were able to finish our deed runs. If you experienced problems with the game, please try to finish your deeds in the Shire for homework tonight.

Exit Ticket: post a comment below describing any questions you have about the game, things you are excited about, and what you are looking forward to for tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Again, no questions. I do feel that today was much more productive than the last. It was nice to all be in the same room, as well. And I am really enjoying getting to know the ins and outs of being both a hobbit and a burglar. I don't know exactly when we will get to it, but I am excited to learn about crafting, because it is something that I have yet to explore and the different specializations intrigue me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to possibly logging back into my character and for eventually taking on instances where strategy such as positioning will come into play. I wonder if there is a more efficient way to change which quest is being tacked

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I go offline on my hobbit to farm some XP?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No questions, but I am not looking forward to learning about crafting. In the other MMOs I have played, crafting was always a pain, and I expect it to be in this game as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Question. I plan on working and doing all of the quests we have done on my main toon. Hopefully we make more progress tomorrow than we did today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly, I would like to know what kind of class this is! Playing this game in a large group sounds like a dream come through. I would like to know more about the classs, i.e. where it is given, what is the target audience, and how is it being used for educational purposes? Thank you in advance and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have made major progress on completing every quest in the shire. The shire quests are mostly just goofy and fun to complete, so I really like completing them. I agree with Fernwood that the crafting does not sound fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts